Tuesday 10 June 2014

Day 8



Time: 10:40 pm                                                                                                        Roseville, Ca

It is always so refreshing to talk to your mother. Mothers have so much love to give and all of it is  un-conditional. Mother is a security blanket, no matter how old you are they are always there for you ( well I am guessing most of them are). Mother  to me is like a giant oak trees with deep roots holding us, binding us all together. She is   strong, unmoving, caring, patient, nurturing and ever forgiving. We might forget to do our bit but they remember and no matter where ever you go in life, you know you are always home when it comes to your mother.  Rudyard Kipling could not be more right when he said God could not be everywhere therefore he created Mothers. I have been very lucky in this sense, I do not have one but two wonderful mothers my my ma ( mum-in-law) and my mum. I feel twice blessed. Something I am so grateful to God for.

Anyhow enough of reflecting. Today's swimming class was swell to say the least. I am in my second day and I did not use a flotation device. I am so proud of me. This was something on my wish list for a long long time. I still have 7 more classes to go and I cannot wait to learn more.

Of other things, I need to sit with my Tarot cards. It has been a couple of days since I worked with them. This swimming thing has been draining all my energy. As we head towards a full moon in  less than a week's , this might be the ideal time to get the cards out.  Well that is all I have for today. Time to hit the sack.. Until next time

Au revoir Mon'Amie

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo! Swimming is so good for you! You won't believe the difference it will make you your blood pressure and breathing. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I talk to my mom every day! The relationship you have with your mom is so important!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I love swimming Bishop... Danielle I talk to my moms every day too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about mothers - I call my mom every day at least once, and we always have something to talk about! She is there for me through everything, and I can't imagine not having that kind of relationship in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree Jessica.. A mother daughter relationship is even more special :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to do tarot cards when I was a teenager. How does that sit with your belief in God? (unless I misunderstood your references to Him.) Good job working at swimming! I grew up on the coast, so swimming was just a part of life. =) Blessings to you and your mothers~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't agree more about the mother/daughter relationship. I feel incredibly fortunate to have my daughter- she's my sidekick for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meredith; I feel tarot cards are a way to guide me and my inner self but yes, the Ultimate will is that of God ( and me being a practicing Hindu) Cards just give a sense of direction :)

    Holliann I agree.. I am yet to become a mother but my moms would agree with you on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that photo is amazing! my "mom" is my gran, and she is so important to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a very lovely post. I hope my daughter feels this way about me someday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Lisa, I am sure you and your daughter will share a very deep bond :)

    ReplyDelete