Saturday 7 June 2014

Day 5

Time: 11:16                                                         Location Roseville, Ca


Weekend is here and before you know it, half of it is gone too..  Saturday brought good news; a childhood friend is engaged. Congratulations Charis and Dennis. I am very happy for you guys. With God’s grace may you have a wonderful and happy life. 


Where there is happiness, there is also pain. I was informed of the sudden and untimely passing of a family friend. He died of a heart attack. hail and hearty one day and you are gone the next. Life is so unpredictable. Makes you realise, that enjoy every moment of what you have, for you may not get another chance. I am still reeling in shock May is barely over and disaster strikes once again. 


But then life goes on no matter what…


image



Moving on, I did however manage to catch up on some quality time with the Husband ( In case I did not mention his name , its Pritish). Some times simple pleasures in life are the ones you ought to treasure the most, like a cup of coffee, a lively chat. That is what we did at our local Starbucks, followed by a rather enjoyable sojourn at Barnes and Nobles, I love that book shop. There is so much to read in this world, so very little time. Sometimes you wonder one life time is not enough.


That apart; I have friends over for lunch tomorrow so lots to do. Must go now, till the next time..


Au revoir Mon’Amie  



16 comments:

  1. I like that.. I am Hoping things go the way i feel they are..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the simple pleasures too.
    I've noticed that a lot of couples do not talk to each other after a while, which I am finding totally odd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the loss of your friend. Two of ours were murdered last month so I know how shocking sudden loss can be. Praying for comfort for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we never take the time to stand and stare anymore... sadly..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Alisha for your words.. I am sorry for your loss.. I pray their souls rest in peace...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry for your loss. Loss is hard to cope with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is the little things that make us smile. Warm thoughts to you on the loss of a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. H.O.P.E has gotten me through some rough times. I'm sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Melissa. Jessica your words are kind. Yes, Ronda hope is something we can always cling on to...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Hope poster. I never heard of that quote. Sorry about your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a mixed bag report. I'm glad you made the best of it. That is really the only way to thrive in this life. Many Blessings to you~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Bishop , Yes, Meredith you are kind :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your thoughts on hope. Sending hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love! "Hold On, Pain Ends!"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Holli Ann, thanks so much Dawn :D

    ReplyDelete