Friday 6 June 2014

Day 4

Day 4                 Time:      12:09                Location: Roseville, Ca

It felt so good to write again, I was back in my comfort zone. Words just seen to pour out. I am glad I resurrected my blog finally. Moving on, yesterday was busy I had some errands to run and then off course I had a whole host of tarot readings to do. I have been meaning to sit with my cards for a while, a friend's request,  father's query and a husband's curious mind, all need to be looked into. I finally did manage to to resolve some of the issues and it was an interesting session after all. The readings went on for quite some time and trust me you reel from a post reading syndrome. It is tiring, your mind is over active, and you are constantly diving into your intuitive self, and that coupled with a back ache may not be the best of the business. I am yet to recover from yesterday's session. I feel exhausted and sleepy but then there is no time for that.
I promised the Husband a Friday night special dinner I would cook and then I have friends coming over on Sunday and if that wasn't enough I have a trip planned to Ikea that I have been putting on the back burner for a while. The weekend looks like it is full of swift action.. Then Monday week (6/9) I start a new phase, of which I shall talk in my subsequent posts. So I right now I kind of feel like the 8 of Wands, too much happening , too much to do in a short span.. But the good thing is that I am not moping or sulking, Sometimes it is good to be busy, it gets you moving.

Speaking of cooking, I do have a food blog at http://www.bongkitchens.wordpress.com do drop by. 

Right got to run now lots to do, I shall be back again sometime tomorrow to chronicle my thoughts... till then

Au revoir Mon'Ami






No comments:

Post a Comment